About this product
- DescriptionAll Aboard teaches the strategies children need to become successful readers. It develops the higher order reading and writing skills necessary for genuine literacy at Junior level, using the range of genres and types of writing required by the NLS framework.
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication03/04/1995
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleAll Aboard
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/07/2011
- Content NoteCol.ill.
- Weight87 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Reading Age7-13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.