Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.74Trending at £7.98
- £35.17Trending at £64.47
- £13.69Trending at £18.94
- £18.12Trending at £22.78
- £11.99Trending at £20.05
- £5.75Trending at £9.99
- £21.48Trending at £28.66
About this product
- DescriptionAll About Bond is a unique memoir that will delight, amuse and inform Bond fans the world over and is packed with surprises, insights and candid memories, both personal and photographic from legendary names who cut their teeth and carved out careers in some of the most memorable scenes in movie history.
- Author BiographyTERRY O'NEILL was a young photographer on the set of Goldfinger in 1963 when he captured - behind the scenes and never seen before - images of the moment Sean Connery and Honor Blackman enjoyed a roll in the hay in a memorable and comical fight scene that made Pussy Galore cinematic folklore. He was there when Connery and Jill St John consumated another classic Bond pairing; as he was with George Lazenby, Sir Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan from London to Las Vegas from the Scottish highlands to Hollywood. He photographed five Bonds and more than 20 Bond girls, including Ursula Andress, Jane Seymour and Barbara Bach - and while doing so captured the intimate and amusing off-set antics of our favourite characters when the cameras weren't rolling.
- Author(s)Terry O'Neill
- PublisherEvans Mitchell Books
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- Place of PublicationFarnham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEvans Mitchell Books
- Content NoteOver 120 original photographs
- Width200 mm
- Height238 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.