CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)Irwin M. Siegel
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2000
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content NoteIll.d.
- Weight350 g
- Width152 mm
- Height152 mm
- Table Of ContentsA Short Biography of Muscle; Muscle; By and Large; The Structure of Muscle; The Growth and Development of Muscle; How Muscle Functions; The Energy for Movement; The Exercise Prescription; to Muscle; Ligaments, and Tendons; Diseases of Muscle; Research;Suggested Further Reading; Glossary.
- Author BiographyIrwin M. Siegel, M.D. - Along with teaching at Rush-Presbyterian--St. Luke's Medical Center, Chicago, Illinois, Irwin M. Siegel focuses his practice on the orthopaedic management of neuromuscular disease. He has lectured both nationally and internationally on the subject of muscular dystrophy and is a national vice-president and medical consultant for the Muscular Dystrophy Association of America.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.