CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.90
- £3.76Trending at £3.84
- £8.96Trending at £9.07
- £12.22Trending at £18.94
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £3.50Trending at £5.93
- £8.48Trending at £11.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn 'All About Osteoarthritis', readers are taken through the steps of diagnosis, how the body is affected, and ways to manage the disease. the established treatment options, including new medications and their side effects, and help readers determine when surgery may be necessary. The authors also examine alternative treatments.
- Author BiographyNancy E. Lane is Associate Professor in Residence of Medicine and Rheumatology, University of California, San Francisco, and the Director of the Rheumatology Outpatient Clinic, San Francisco General Hospital. She is the author of The Osteoporosis Book. Daniel J. Wallace is the best-selling author of The Lupus Book and Making Sense of Fibromyalgia. He is Clinical Professor at the UCLA School of Medicine, an Attending Physician at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, and Past President of the Research and Education Foundation of the American College of Rheumatology.
- Author(s)Daniel J. Wallace,Nancy E. Lane
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/03/2002
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content Notenumerous halftones & line drawings
- Weight562 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.