All About Psychological Tests and Assessment Centres by Jack Van Minden (Paperback, 2003)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £12.90+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.40Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £8.95Trending at £11.98
- £13.51Trending at £14.41
- £34.43Trending at £40.20
- £37.16Trending at £40.49
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £10.22Trending at £10.75
- £8.22Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionPsychological tests and assessment centres are personnel selection techniques that now seem to be in every jobhunter's handbook. This book is based on years of research into the theory and everyday practice of tests and assessment techniques, as employed by selection agencies and the larger organisations.
- Author(s)Jack Van Minden
- PublisherManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Date of Publication02/12/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCirencester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManagement Books 2000 Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height210 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.