Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £20.41
- £12.33Trending at £12.53
- £13.37Trending at £16.00
- £35.20Trending at £38.01
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £25.63Trending at £27.12
- £7.50Trending at £8.99
About this product
- DescriptionExplains why so many independent investors have come to rely on technical analysis - and how you can use it to improve both short- and long-term investment returns. This book teaches: how to use charts to identify stock, bond, and real estate trends; strategies to pick industry sectors and stocks; and precise price levels to buy and sell.
- Author BiographyConstance Brown, C.M.T. (Chartered Market Technician), is president of Aerodynamic Investments, Inc., and a fund manager who has traded global markets for fifteen years. She wrote Technical Analysis for the Trading Professional, which was selected by the Market Technicians Association to prepare candidates for the professional certification exam.
- Author(s)Constance M. Brown
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/12/2002
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleAll About Series
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width149 mm
- Height223 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.