Consider these sponsored items
- £18.59Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging and humorous guide to England's most famous river, serving as a companion volume to more practical books about the Thames Path and the river's settlements. Both quirky and fun, it is packed with information about literary associations, local recipes, folklore and a good many murders and mysteries!
- Author BiographyPauline Conolly has written for a wide range of publications, and is a member of the Society of Authors. Her penchant for British history and humour have come together in All Along the River, which is her second book. Her first, The Water Doctor's Daughters, is also published by Robert Hale.
- Author(s)Pauline Conolly
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/07/2013
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobert Hale Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £2.95Trending at £3.04
- £1.50Trending at £1.52
- £6.99Trending at £8.76
- £5.20Trending at £7.49
- £8.74Trending at £11.18
- £16.56Trending at £20.29
- £20.77Trending at £30.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.