Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £11.01
- £24.56Trending at £26.13
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £19.99Trending at £24.15
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £18.40Trending at £20.01
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Date of Publication09/07/2015
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationFayetteville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Arkansas Press
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDoug Cutchins,Suzanne McCray
- Author BiographyDoug Cutchins is the director of global awards at New York University, Abu Dhabi. He served as the National Association of Fellowships Advisors (NAFA) vice president (2009-2011) and president (2011-2013) and has also served as a scholarship application reviewer for various foundations. He co-authored four editions of the book Volunteer Vacations: Short Term Adventures That Will Benefit You and Others. Suzanne McCray is vice provost for enrollment and associate professor of higher education at the University of Arkansas and also directs the Office of Nationally Competitive Awards. She has reviewed applications for several national scholarship programs and has served as the vice president (2001-2003) and president (2003-2005) of NAFA. She has edited five volumes of the NAFA proceedings (All In: Expanding Access through Nationally Competitive Awards; Beyond Winning: National Scholarship Competitions and the Student Experience; and Nationally Competitive Scholarships: Serving Students and the Public Good; Leading the Way: Student Engagement and Nationally Competitive Awards) and was the co-chair of the ethics committee that created the NAFA code of ethics.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.