All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionIn the stormy seas of today's world economy, organizations need all hands on deck In the stormy seas of today's world economy, organizations need people to own their work, not just rent a spot on the organization chart.
- Author BiographyJoe Tye is CEO of Values Coach Inc., a training and consulting firm that specializes in values-based leadership and cultural transformation. He is a passionate and humorous speaker who has presented for hospitals, corporations and associations across North America. Tye is also the creator of The Twelve Core Action Values course, which many participants refer to as graduate school for the seven habits. Visit www.joetye.com.
- Author(s)Joe Tye
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight400 g
- Width148 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.