CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionComparing law to the American practice of common courtesy, this book explains how our courts not only survive under conditions of suspected hypocrisy, but actually depend on these conditions to function.
- Author BiographyKeith J. Bybee is Paul E. and the Hon. Joanne F. Alper '72 Judiciary Studies Professor at Syracuse University College of Law. He is the editor of Bench Press: The Collision of Courts, Politics, and the Media (Stanford University Press, 2007).
- Author(s)Keith Bybee
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/2010
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Cultural Lives of Law
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.