All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tells the story of Elizabeth Cady Stanton's and Susan B. Anthony's lives and work by way of enlightening proverbial paragraphs dealing with women's rights.
- Author BiographyWolfgang Mieder is Professor of German and Folklore at the University of Vermont, where he served for thirty-one years as the chairperson of the Department of German and Russian. He is an internationally acknowledged proverb scholar, the author of the two-volume International Bibliography of Paremiology and Phraseology (2009), and the founding editor of Proverbium: Yearbook of International Proverb Scholarship (since 1984). Among his more recent books in English are Yes We Can : Barack Obama's Proverbial Rhetoric (2009), Making a Way Out of No Way : Martin Luther King's Sermonic Proverbial Rhetoric (2010), International Bibliography of Paremiography (2011), Proverbs: A Handbook (2012), and Proverbs Are Never Out of Season: Popular Wisdom in the Modern Age (2012).
- Author(s)Wolfgang Mieder
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication14/06/2014
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight570 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.84
- £5.42Trending at £5.51
- £14.91Trending at £16.98
- £9.18Trending at £9.52
- £15.50Trending at £19.00
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £7.69Trending at £7.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.