CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Pre-School & Early Learning
Save on Pre-School & Early Learning
- £6.95Trending at £8.56
- £10.75Trending at £10.94
- £10.99Trending at £11.17
- £5.84Trending at £6.77
- £6.41Trending at £6.99
- £4.74Trending at £7.99
- £3.20Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionZane rushes home to tell his mother about problems he faced during his school day, and she reminds him that while others may only see his autism stripe, he has stripes for honesty, caring, and much more.
- Author BiographyShaina Rudolph has been educating children in urban and suburban settings for 12 years. Working in different socioeconomic environments has allowed her the rare capability to develop close relationships with students from all walks of life. These relationships, in turn, have taught her the importance of reaching one's potential. She instills this belief daily in her students while she works as a reading specialist with children who have learning differences in the greater Los Angeles area. Danielle Royer has had a passion for teaching and working with children from a young age. Inspired by her two youngest brothers, both of whom have learning differences, she has always felt it extremely important that children feel comfortable and empowered in their own skin. Over her career, she has cultivated this message of empowerment to cater to her students' individual needs, no matter their stripes. She continues to spread her message and educate children in Santa Monica, CA, USA.
- Author(s)Danielle Royer,Shaina Rudolph
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- GenrePre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Out-of-print date01/06/2017
- Content NoteColour illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jennifer Zivoin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.