All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1994 Cameron Spence travelled to Bosnia as Second-in-Command of an SAS troop. This book details the patrol's rollercoaster ride through a lawless country, leading to the book's climax: a daring bid by a trapped SAS patrol to break out of the besieged Muslim town of Gorazde.
- Author(s)Cameron Spence
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/1999
- GenreTrue Military / Combat Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date09/08/2005
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight242 g
- Width114 mm
- Height183 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.