All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe co-operators of Hebden Bridge were to producer co-operation what the Rochdale Pioneers were to consumer co-operation - pioneers. Driven by a desire to create their own employment under their own control, weavers, cutters and machinists at the Nutclough fustian mill developed a successful business in a small Pennine town. At its peak it empl
- Author BiographyAndrew Bibby is a professional writer and journalist, working as an independent consultant for a number of international and national organisations, and as a regular contributor to British national newspapers and magazines. He is also the author of a number of books. He delivers editorial services for a range of clients (both UK-based and international). He has undertaken work in recent years for, among others, the International Labour Organization, UNI Global Union, the International Cooperative Alliance and several UK government departments.
- Author(s)Andrew Bibby
- PublisherThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Date of Publication08/06/2015
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Merlin Press Ltd
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.34Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £20.29
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.