All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for students who have completed at least two years of college Chinese, this title includes topics that are relevant to contemporary Chinese society, such as the increasing divisions between the rich and poor, the conflict between economic development and environmental protection, and changing attitudes toward sex and marriage.
- Author BiographyChih-p'ing Chou is professor of East Asian studies at Princeton University and director of the university's Chinese language and Princeton in Beijing programs. Yan Xia is Chinese area advisor at Southern Methodist University. Meow Hui Goh is associate professor of East Asian languages and literatures at Ohio State University.
- Author(s)Chih-p'ing Chou,Meow Hui Goh,Yan Xia
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2011
- GenreLanguage Learning (other than ELT)
- Series TitleThe Princeton Language Program: Modern Chinese
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight1057 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.52Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.