CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.41
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.03
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionHow will we live in the future? Are we moving towards global homogeneity? Will the world succumb to the global spread of fast food and Hollywood movies? Or are there other possibilities? In this book, Samuel Collins argues not only for the importance of the future of culture...
- Author BiographySamuel Gerald Collins is Associate Professor of Anthropology at Towson University. He researches globalization and information society in the United States and South Korea and has recently begun ethnographic research on multiagent systems composed of humans and robots.
- Author(s)Samuel Gerald Collins
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication03/03/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight375 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.