CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £5.90Trending at £6.71
- £12.70Trending at £20.64
- £5.57Trending at £6.15
- £2.81Trending at £4.87
- £6.04Trending at £6.87
- £2.79Trending at £3.00
- £5.69Trending at £6.91
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who sense that worshipping God together is probably a good thing, but are nervous of trying to lead their church towards that vision, this title argues that you are the expert for the ways in which your church can best worship God, and helps you start to find those ways and adapt them for your local setting.
- Author BiographyLucy Moore is the founder of Messy Church, a rapidly-growing ministry that is now in over 20 countries worldwide. She is responsible for developing the work of Messy Church nationally and internationally-writing, speaking, reflecting and developing Messy projects. Before working full-time with Messy Church, Lucy was a member of BRF's Barnabas children's ministry team, offering training for those wanting to bring the Bible to life for children in churches and schools across the UK, and using drama and storytelling to explore the Bible with children herself. Her books include titles in the Messy Church series, as well as AllAge Worship, Colourful Creation, Bethlehem Carols Unpacked, The Lord's Prayer Unplugged and The Gospels Unplugged. She also presents Messy Church: the DVD. A secondary-school teacher by training, she enjoys acting, walking Minnie the dog, marvelling at the alien world of her two teenage children and guiltily watching unimproving television programmes. She is a Lay Canon of Portsmouth Cathedral.
- Author(s)Mrs Lucy Moore
- PublisherBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBRF (The Bible Reading Fellowship)
- Out-of-print date16/08/2016
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.