CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.30
- £39.97Trending at £51.28
- £32.27Trending at £39.85
- £8.69Trending at £11.68
- £10.67Trending at £14.94
- £8.39Trending at £8.67
- £66.36Trending at £79.59
About this product
- DescriptionIn All In, Deborah Piscione explores the most innovative new companies, and the role risk-taking and failure tolerance play in their success. Drawing on case studies from now-famous giants and successful start-ups, she distills lessons for both new entrepreneurs and established companies whose risk aversion has cost them market share.
- Author BiographyDeborah Perry Piscione, author of the New York Times bestselling book, Secrets of Silicon Valley: What Everyone Else Can Learn from the Innovation Capital of the World is a Silicon Valley-based Internet entrepreneur, advisor and management consultant who works with corporations around the world on the unique business culture of Silicon Valley. A former congressional and White House staffer specializing in foreign policy and economics, she spent over a decade as a media commentator on CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, Fox News, PBS and NPR programs, and her work has been covered in print publications including The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The Economist (blog) and Forbes. She is also the Washington Post bestselling co-author (with Dr. Julianne Malveaux) of Unfinished Business: A Democrat and a Republican Take on the 10 Most Important Issues Women Face. She lives in Los Altos Hills, California.
- Author(s)Deborah Perry Piscione
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/12/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Weight1 g
- Width6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.