All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.98
- £12.87Trending at £16.15
- £14.56Trending at £16.19
- £9.97Trending at £10.40
- £8.24Trending at £10.80
- £61.04Trending at £84.25
- £8.95Trending at £16.04
About this product
- DescriptionThe title is a collection of Adirondack landscapes taken along Dr. Daniel Way's travels, mingled with portraits of his patients taken in their homes and the many stories that reveal the full spectrum of humor, sorrow, wonder and stress that constitutes the doctor-patient relationship.
- Author BiographyDaniel Way, M.D., began taking pictures at the age of eleven and had already developed a passion for the art long before beginning his career in family medicine for the Hudson Headwaters Health Network, which serves the entire southeastern Adirondacks.
- Author(s)Daniel Way
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Out-of-print date09/06/2015
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.