All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGenerations of writers have captured the emotions of the bereaved to show those in mourning how they can celebrate the lives of those they have lost. This collection of moving pieces is suitable for public readings at funerals and memorial services, as well as for private moments of reflection.
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/02/1997
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/02/1999
- Content Noteline drawings
- Weight209 g
- Width132 mm
- Height185 mm
- Edited byJames Cunningham
Most relevant reviews
- bedbb4816047440...30 Apr, 2013by
Great little book worth reading.
I bought your book because I lost my husband last year and reading poems and inspirational make me feel good, I know I will really enjoy it. Thank you.
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.24Trending at £6.28
- £8.47Trending at £8.98
- £11.40Trending at £17.04
- £11.17Trending at £11.99
- £10.20Trending at £10.98
- £8.67Trending at £9.40
- £9.51Trending at £11.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.