CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive text provides the reader with a single book where they can find accounts of a number of up-to-date issues in nonparametric inference, all set out with exceptional clarity. The book's dual approach includes a mixture of methodology and theory.
- Author(s)Larry Wasserman
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleSpringer Texts in Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white illustrations
- Weight439 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.