All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMeanwhile, General Washington has yielded Philadelphia to Britain's might. As Biddlecomb and his crew battle to reach the prized Falmouth, only shipwright Malachi Foote and a ragtag band of deserters stand between the vessel and the seemingly unstoppable British army.
- Author BiographyJames Nelson has served as a seaman, rigger, boatswain and officer on a number of sailing vessels. He is the author of the five books comprising his The Revolution at Sea saga and The Brethren of the Coast trilogy. He lives with his wife and children in Maine. His web site can be found at www.jameslnelson.com.
- Author(s)James Nelson
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date20/01/2011
- Content NoteIllustrations, 1 map
- Weight240 g
- Width108 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £11.48Trending at £14.99
- £3.76Trending at £8.00
- £7.75Trending at £8.99
- £7.39Trending at £10.00
- £6.10Trending at £7.99
- £4.49Trending at £7.00
- £10.20Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.