All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe 20th anniversary edition of the popular children's book that explains the scientific process that gives us our skin color.
- Author BiographyKatie Kissinger , M.A., lives in eastern Oregon and works as a college instructor, a Head Start teacher, and a trainer in anti-bias and diversity issues.
- Author(s)Katie Kissinger
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- Language(s)English, Spanish
- GenreChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition StatementAnniversary ddition
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £36.72Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.