All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife before and during World War I as seen from the point of view of large Irish family in Liverpool and an aristocratic family in a stately home, the members of which become inextricably involved with the Irish family. This story is taken up a generationl later in There Is No Parting.
- Author BiographyAudrey Howard was born in Liverpool in 1929. Before she began to write she had a variety of jobs, among them hairdresser, model, shop assistant, cleaner and civil servant. In 1981, while living in Australia, she wrote the first of her bestselling novels. Here fourth novel, The Juniper Bush, won the Romantic Novel of the Year Award in 1988.She lives in St Anne's on Sea, her childhood home.
- Author(s)Audrey Howard
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication19/08/1993
- GenreRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Weight340 g
- Width113 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Romance & Sagas
Save on Romance & Sagas
- £10.83Trending at £12.56
- £4.31Trending at £4.67
- £4.25Trending at £6.99
- £5.01Trending at £7.99
- £4.95Trending at £9.00
- £7.56Trending at £8.39
- £4.95Trending at £8.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.