All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.80Trending at £17.00
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionThese officers, he explains, were operating within a command structure unwilling to grant them the autonomy necessary to effect significant reform, which proved disastrous for the army and-ultimately-the empire.
- Author BiographyJohn W. Steinberg is an associate professor of history at Georgia Southern University. He has contributed to two major edited works on this period, Reforming the Tsar's Army and The Russo-Japanese War: World War Zero. He was a Kennan Institute Research Scholar at the Woodrow Wilson Center in 1996.
- Author(s)John W. Steinberg
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication18/03/2010
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note4 Maps; 28 Halftones, black and white
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.