CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £10.97Trending at £13.47
- £9.62Trending at £11.42
- £10.48Trending at £12.99
- £9.52Trending at £11.99
- £7.64Trending at £7.98
- £6.48Trending at £7.98
- £6.93Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionAn engaging collection of short stories all dealing with family in post-World War II America, in the south and New England. Written with a poet's sense of language, these vivid characters and fascinating conversations will take readers on a memorable journey.
- Author BiographyPeter Makuck is Distinguished Professor Emeritus at East Carolina University, and he was the founder and editor of Tar River Poetry from 1978 to 2006. His Long Lens: New & Selected Poems, released in 2010, was nominated for a Pulitzer Prize. He has published two collections of short stories, Breaking and Entering (University of Illinois Press) and Costly Habits (University of Missouri Press); the latter was nominated for the PEN/Faulkner Award and was listed by The Dictionary of Literary Biography in the Top Ten Story Collections of 2002. His poems, stories, essays, and reviews have appeared in the Georgia Review, the Hudson Review, Poetry, the Sewanee Review, the North American Review, the Gettysburg Review, and The Nation.
- Author(s)Peter Makuck
- PublisherSyracuse University Press
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyracuse University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.