All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionDespite his celebrity and his fame, a series of literary feuds and the huge volume of sources have precluded a satisfying biography of Allen Tate. This work explores his attempt, first through politics and then through art, to reconcile his fierce talent and ambition with the painful history of his family and of the South.
- Author BiographyThomas A. Underwood, a native of Texas, teaches at Harvard University. A frequent lecturer on Southern history and literature, he has also taught at Columbia, Boston, and Yale universities.
- Author(s)Thomas A. Underwood
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2003
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note22 halftones.
- Weight685 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.