All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.79
- £12.88Trending at £16.17
- £14.56Trending at £16.22
- £9.98Trending at £10.45
- £7.72Trending at £9.99
- £11.10Trending at £15.01
- £54.14Trending at £82.85
About this product
- DescriptionAllergies in children are a common and growing problem. Many parents lack correct information on allergy. This has led to wrong approaches in dealing with the problem, with some parents experimenting with all kinds of non-scientifically proven testing and treatments. This book shares information and knowledge on allergic disorders in children.
- Author(s)Hugo van Bever
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.