Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.69
- £9.95Trending at £10.14
- £56.83Trending at £57.83
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
- £11.61Trending at £15.00
- £7.58Trending at £11.93
About this product
- DescriptionIn Alliance Curse , Hilton Root illustrates that recent U.S. foreign policy is too often misguided, resulting in misdirected foreign aid and alliances that stunt political and economic development among partner regimes, leaving America on the wrong side of change.
- Author BiographyHilton L. Root is a professor at George Mason University's School of Public Policy and a senior fellow with the Mercatus Center. He has served as adviser to the U.S. Treasury and the Asian Development Bank and has taught at Stanford University and the University of Pennsylvania, USA. Root has a number of books to his credit, including Capital & Collusion: The Political Logic of Global Economic Development (Princeton, 2006), Governing for Prosperity , edited with Bruce Bueno de Mesquita (Yale, 2000), and The Key to the Asian Miracle , with J. E. Campos (Brookings, 1996).
- Author(s)Hilton L. Root
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrookings Institution
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.