All listings for this product
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.00Trending at £9.90
- £3.76Trending at £4.33
- £12.22Trending at £18.94
- £8.12Trending at £8.57
- £3.50Trending at £5.93
- £8.48Trending at £11.04
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on people who were sexually abused as children, and based on interviews and her workshops for partners across the country, Laura Davis offers practical advice and encouragement to all partners - girlfriends, boyfriends, spouses and lovers.
- Author BiographyLaura Davis is the author of The Courage to Heal Workbook, Allies in Healing, Becoming the Parent You Want to Be, and I Thought We'd Never Speak Again. She teaches writing and lives with her family in Santa Cruz, California.
- Author(s)Laura Davies
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication14/08/1991
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Morrow Paperbacks
- Content Noteindex
- Weight417 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.