Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionThe work outlines British and Spanish relations in the first half of the 19th century. Great Britain was on the peak of its power and Spain was making efforts to overcome the crisis of the falling empire. Interests as well as potential dangers made both countries review their policy of hostility and find the grounds for cooperation.
- Author BiographyPatrycja M. Jakobczyk-Adamczyk is a Polish historian and professor at the Jan Kochanowski Kielce University. Her special field of interest comprises Spanish diplomatic history and present Spanish home politics.
- Author(s)Patrycja M. Jakobczyk-Adamczyk
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication26/05/2015
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight690 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Translated byJacek Chelminiak
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.