Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.54
- £13.11Trending at £19.98
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £19.99
- £18.33Trending at £24.00
- £7.00Trending at £8.50
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the handmade and performative aspects of history and material culture, this title re-stages, refigures, and replays the role of traditional crafts in large-scale installations that reconsider the construction of collective memory and identity.
- Author BiographyAllison Smith is assistant professor of sculpture at the California College of the Arts in San Francisco. Her work has appeared at the Palais de Tokyo in Paris, the Massachusetts Museum of Contemporary Art in North Adams, the Andy Warhol Museum in Pittsburgh, the Arario Gallery in Cheonan, South Korea, and the P.S.1 MoMA Contemporary Art Center in Long Island City, New York.
- Author(s)Allison Smith
- PublisherWashington University, Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationSaint Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWashington University, Mildred Lane Kemper Art Museum
- Content Note34 colour plates
- Weight136 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.