Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.18Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionA monograpgh leading to an understanding of John as an interpreter of Exodus who, like other contemporary Jewish interpreters, sees experiences in light of the Exodus story. This approach to John offers possibilities for assessing the gospel's relationship to Jewish scripture, its dualism, and its metaphorical language.
- Author BiographyRevised Ph.D. dissertation, Emory University. Susan Hylen is now Mellon Assistant Professor of New Testament at Vanderbilt University, Nashville, Tennessee/ USA.
- Author(s)Susan E. Hylen
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication16/11/2005
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBeihefte zur Zeitschrift fur die Neutestamentliche Wissenschaft
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 137
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.