All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionField guide to a region exhibiting superb structural geology, a complete Neogene sedimentary sequence and classic dryland geomorphology.
- Author BiographyAdrian Harvey graduated with BSc then PhD degrees from University College, London then worked in the University of Liverpool until retirement. He is now Emeritus Professor of Geomorphology in the School of Environmental Sciences, University of Liverpool. Anne Mather graduated with a BSc degree from the University of Hull, then a PhD degree from the University of Liverpool. She is currently Reader in the School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences at the University of Plymouth.
- Author(s)Adrian Harvey,Anne Mather
- PublisherDunedin Academic Press
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleClassic Geology in Europe
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDunedin Academic Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width133 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.58Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.