All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGrandmas fart. Teachers fart. Terrifying creatures fart. But ... is there someone who Doesn't fart? With sly humour, this fun picture book looks at a subject that's sure to make children laugh: farting. With silent farts, farts like horns and rainbow farts from unicorns.
- Author BiographyWriter and illustrator Marty Kelley lives in NH. His picture book, Twelve Terrible Things (Tricycle Press), received a starred review in School Library Journal and a glowing write-up in The New York Times by none other than Lemony Snickett. Author Christopher Moore (Lamb: The Gospel According to Biff) called it, An inspired work of dark humor. Marty is a popular speaker who visits between over 150 schools a year throughout New England and beyond. Marty has been a second-grade teacher, a drummer, and a baker, but by far his favorite job has been writing and illustrating children's books. To learn more about Marty, visit martykelley.com.
- Author(s)Marty Kelley
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication04/04/2017
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £10.05Trending at £15.03
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £1.89Trending at £2.99
- £9.45Trending at £12.98
- £10.76Trending at £12.37
- £9.72Trending at £12.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.