All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Barbara Klein
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/02/2012
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsMartinez, Foreword. Introduction: The Girl with Two Heads. The Real Facts about Twins. Unique Developmental Processes in Twins: Implications for Psychotherapy and Parenting. Always Close but Never One: Anxiety and Depressive Disorders in Twins. Understanding Conflicting Attachments in Twins: The Resolution of Major Depressive Disorders. Real Differences between Twins and Identity Development. Looking at and Reacting to the Twin Attachment. What is Lost when a Twin Dies? Once a Twin, Always a Twin: Implications for Psychotherapy. Alone in the Mirror.
- Author BiographyBarbara Klein, PhD, ED, has her doctorate in child development and clinical psychology. She is an expert on identity development in twins. Alone in the Mirror: Twins in Therapy is her third book on psychological issues that are particular to twins. Her own experiences growing up as an identical twin are coupled with her clinical experiences and phenomenological research on twins.
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £3.99Trending at £4.48
- £5.27Trending at £5.71
- £10.02Trending at £14.99
- £33.52Trending at £41.98
- £7.12Trending at £9.98
- £9.97Trending at £10.08
- £24.65Trending at £27.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.