Alpha Leadership: Tools for Business Leaders Who Want More from Life by Anne Deering, Robert Dilts, Julian Russell (Hardback, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £2.99Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by cmedia_group
- Est. delivery by 28 Nov
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pragmatic how to book is derived from the authors extensive experience of one-to-one executive coaching, with tools, approaches, and frameworks to support leaders in progressing their careers, while also maintaining a sense of balance and purpose in their lives.
- Author BiographyANNE DEERING has 17 years' experience as a management consultant with A.T. Kearney, working with senior executives to resolve complex business problems. A.T. Kearney is a global management consultancy with 4,000 employees worldwide. She is co-author of The Difference Engine. ROBERT DILTS has a global reputation as a leading behavioural skills trainer and business consultant. He has authored several works including Neuro-Linguistic Programming Vol. 1 (with Grinder, Bandler and DeLozier), accepted as the standard text in the field of NLP. JULIAN RUSSELL is the Managing Director of PPD Consulting, a coaching a development firm for senior executives. He has over 20 years' experience as a personal development and leadership coach. Julian is the author of Spreading Personal Growth in Society.
- Author(s)Anne Deering,Julian Russell,Robert Dilts
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight506 g
- Width164 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £15.37Trending at £18.84
- £6.42Trending at £7.98
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £10.98Trending at £12.19
- £6.81Trending at £8.99
- £16.96Trending at £17.80
- £12.79Trending at £16.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.