All listings for this product
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £9.99Trending at £16.58
- £14.34Trending at £19.90
- £6.04Trending at £6.74
- £30.35Trending at £37.31
- £9.12Trending at £12.99
- £11.67Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionShows the important skills and techniques necessary for Alpine mountaineering. This DVD follows two mountaineers on a multi day trip in the Swiss Alps, and contains a range of chapters which expand upon the topics covered in the film, including: glacier travel; crevasse rescue; moving together; abseiling; ice axes; crampons; and more.
- PublisherBritish Mountaineering Council
- Date of Publication18/11/2006
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Mountaineering Council
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edited byJon Garside,Roger Wild
- Running Time30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.