All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £47.13Trending at £53.98
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £24.98
- £37.23Trending at £62.06
About this product
- DescriptionThis interdisciplinary book offers a rich exploration of the meanings of 'nature' and 'the natural' as religious, philosophical and moral norms. Readers will find an extensive and critical review of recent ethical discussions of developments in biotechnology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/06/2008
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePhilosophy and Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 98
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1490 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byB. Andrew Lustig,Baruch A. Brody,Gerald P. McKenny
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.