CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.53
About this product
- DescriptionProvides new ideas to address today's global development challenges, evaluating past experience and exploring answers for the future.
- Author BiographyJose Antonio Alonso is Professor of Applied Economics at the Complutense University, Spain. Previously, he was Director of Economic Cooperation at the Instituto de Cooperacion Iberoamericana (ICI), Vice-Chancellor at the International University Menendez Pelayo, Director of the Complutense Institute for Development Studies (ICEI) and Director of the Journal Principios. Estudios de Economia Politica. He has been a member of the Committee for Development Policy since 2007. Giovanni Andrea Cornia is Professor of Economics at Florence University, Italy. Prior to this position, he was the Director of the World Institute for Development Economics Research of the United Nations University (UNU-WIDER) and chief economist of United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF). He has further occupied various research positions in other agencies of the United Nations as well as in the private sector. He has been a member of the Committee for Development Policy since 2010. Rob Vos is Coordinator of the Strategic Programme on Rural Poverty Reduction and Director of the Gender, Equity and Rural Employment Division at the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of the United Nations. He is also a Professor of Finance and Development at the International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University in The Hague, the Netherlands. At the time of writing of this volume he was Director of the Development Policy and Analysis Division of the Department of Economic and Social Affairs of the United Nations. In that capacity, he was also responsible for the secretariat of the Committee for Development Policy.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe United Nations Series on Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Academic
- Weight807 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byGiovanni Andrea Cornia,Jose Antonio Alonso,Rob Vos
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.