All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApproaching various alternative sources of energy, this book discusses the state of public policy, energy technology and the political, economic, and social feasibility of the alternative energy paradigm. It aims to help the less technically-minded become active participants in choosing the energy future for their community.
- Author BiographyChristopher A. Simon is associate professor of political science at the University of Nevada, Reno. He is the author of Public Policy: Preferences and Outcomes.
- Author(s)Christopher A. Simon
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication15/12/2006
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight381 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.