All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.78Trending at £8.93
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
About this product
- DescriptionThe official CAIA Level 1 curriculum book Alternative Investments: CAIA Level I, 3rd Edition is the curriculum book for the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) Level I professional examination.
- Author BiographyD<small/small>. DONALD R. CHAMBERS, CAIA, is the Associate Director of Programs at the CAIA Association, the Walter E. Hanson/KPMG Professor of Finance at Lafayette College in Easton, Pennsylvania, and Chief Investment Officer of Biltmore Capital Advisors. Dr. Chambers previously served as the Director of Alternative Investments at Karpus Investment Management. He is a member of the editorial board of The Journal of Alternative Investments. D<small/small>. MARK J. P. ANSON, CAIA, CFA, CPA, PhD, JD, is a member of the CAIA Board of Directors and the President and Chief Investment Officer of the Bass Family Office winner of the Family Office of the Year award for 2014 2015. Dr. Anson previously served as President and Executive Director of Investment Services at Nuveen Investments Inc., Chief Executive Officer of both the British Telecom Pension Scheme and its wholly owned asset management company in London, Hermes Pension Management Limited, and Chief Investment Officer at California Public Employees' Retirement System. He has published over 100 research articles in professional journals, has won two Best Paper Awards, is the author of six financial textbooks, and sits on the editorial boards of several financial journals. D<small/small>. KEITH H. BLACK, CAIA, is the Managing Director of Curriculum and Exams at the CAIA Association. He was previously an Associate at Ennis Knupp and, before that, an Assistant Professor at Illinois Institute of Technology. He is a member of the editorial board of The Journal of Alternative Investments. D<small/small>. HOSSEIN KAZEMI, is a senior adviser to the CAIA Association. He is Michael and is Michael and Cheryl Philipp Professor of Finance at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, the Director of the Center for International Securities & Derivatives Markets, a co-founder of the CAIA Association, and the Editor-in-Chief of The Journal of Alternative Investments, the official publication of the CAIA Association.
- Author(s)CAIA Association,Donald R. Chambers,Hossein Kazemi,Keith H. Black,Mark J. P. Anson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1750 g
- Width187 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine55 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.