Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
- £27.26Trending at £29.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book in the field to introduce students to the history, culture, theory and contemporary practice of alternative journalism.
- Author BiographyChris Atton is Professor of Media and Culture in the School of Arts and Creative Industries of Edinburgh Napier University. His research is primarily interested in popular culture that is produced by ordinary, non-professional writers and editors of fanzines, radical newspapers, independent publishers and social media. He is particularly interested in how audiences and fan communities make sense of popular culture through their own writing. He has made special studies of music fanzines, radical political newspapers and the use of the internet for the distribution of amateur ideas. His books include Alternative Media (Sage, 2002) and Alternative Journalism (Sage, 2008, with James F. Hamilton).
- Author(s)Chris Atton,James F. Hamilton
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleJournalism Studies: Key Texts
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.