Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.06Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe study of legal ethics and the legal profession has emerged as a distinct and important field of scholarship over the years. This book offers contemporary and non-mainstream perspectives on the shape of the legal profession. It examines how the public sees lawyers and how lawyers see their own profession.
- Author BiographyReid Mortensen is Professor of Law at the University of Southern Queensland, Australia. Francesca Bartlett is a Lecturer at the TC Beirne School of Law, University of Queensland, Australia. Kieran Tranter is a Senior Lecturer and Managing Editor of the Griffith Law Review at Griffith University, Australia.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Legal Ethics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight612 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byFrancesca Bartlett,Kieran Tranter,Reid Mortensen
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.