Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- Author(s)Cornel Stan
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication06/08/2016
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note117 black & white illustrations, 183 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight689 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Table Of ContentsMobility: conditions, requirements and scenarios.- Combustion engines: processes, potentials, trends, alternative configurations.- Alternative fuels: energy sources, CNG, LPG, alcohols, hydrogen, oils, synthetic fuels.- Electric propulsion: electro mobility, motors batteries, fuel cells, automobiles with electric propulsion.- Combinations of propulsion systems, energy storage on board, energy conversion on board, range extender, hybrid configurations, plug-in solutions.- Energy management in the development and production of automobiles as a complex system.
- Author BiographyProfessor Cornel Stan is Chairman of the Research and Technology Association at the West Saxon University of Zwickau, Germany, since 1994. He received the Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering from the Technical University of Bucharest, Romania in 1976, the Ph.D. in Internal Combustion Engines in 1984 from the University of Zwickau, Germany and the Doctor of Sciences in Automotive Engineering from the same University in 1989. He gives lectures in Applied Thermodynamics, Internal Combustion Engines and Alternative Propulsion Systems at the West Saxon University of Zwickau, Germany as well as in the Universities of Paris (F), Pisa (I), Perugia (I), Kronstadt (Ro), Berkeley (USA). His research fields comprise the Automotive Propulsion Systems, the Direct Injection Systems, the Simulation of Thermodynamic Processes, Combustion Processes, Alternative Fuels and the Energy Management on Board of Automobiles. He is author or co-author of 27 books in Germany and in the USA as well as of 150 technical papers and 40 patents (Stand 2014). Cornel Stan is Honorary Professor and Doctor Honoris Causa of the University Transilvania of Brasov, Romania; Russel Severance Springer Professor of Mechanical Engineering at the Berkeley University of California, USA and Fellow of SAE International.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.