All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.49
- £12.16Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the role and function of the state in contemporary economics from a number of diverse economic perspectives, including Austrian, feminist, institutionalist, Marxian, radical and Post Keynesian.
- Author BiographyMORRIS ALTMAN Professor of Economics, University of Saskatchewan, Canada PETER BOETTKE Professor of Economics, George Mason University, USA BRIDGET IVANOVNA BUTKEVICH Ph. D. Candidate, George Mason University, USA RAJU J. DAS York University, Canada ELLEN MUTARI Associate Professor of General Studies, Richard Stockton College, USA PHILLIP ANTHONY O'HARA Professor of Global Political Economy & Governance, Global Political Economy Research Unit, Curtin University, Australia JACQUELINE BLOOM STANFIELD Professor of Sociology, University of Northern Colorado, USA JAMES RONALD STANFIELD Professor of Economics, Colorado State University, USA WILLIAM WALLER Professor of Economics, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, USA
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication10/10/2006
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVIII, 229 p.
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byProfessor Steven Pressman
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.