CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.20
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £16.99
- £14.87Trending at £16.68
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis resource explores the macro and micro social contexts in which alternative and bio-medicine co-exist in Israel. The text includes a history of alternative health care in Israel and analysis of current policies and dilemmas regarding different forms of health care.
- Author BiographyJudith T. Shuval is Rose Professor of Sociology and director of the program in the sociology of health at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem with a joint appointment in the department of sociology and in the School of Public Health. Her books include: Immigrants on the Threshold; Social Functions of Medical Practice; Newcomers and Colleagues: Soviet Immigrant Physicians in Israel; Social Dimensions of Health: The Israel Experience; and Immigrant Physicians: Former Soviet Doctors in Israel, Canada and the United States.
- Author(s)Emma Averbuch,Judith T. Shuval
- PublisherAcademic Studies Press
- Date of Publication15/12/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleIsrael: Society, Culture, and History
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Studies Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight581 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.