All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.80
- £7.15Trending at £12.95
- £2.81Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.67Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionAuthoritative survey of key issues for welfare policy in age of globalization and ageing populations.
- Author BiographyTorben M. Andersen is Professor of Economics at the Department of Economics at the University of Aarhus, Denmark. Per Molander has worked at the Swedish Ministry of Finance and is currently a Private Consultant at MapsGroup. He is author of the book Turning Sweden Around (with A. Lindbeck et al.) 1994.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication21/08/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note64 tables
- Weight730 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byPer Molander,Torben M. Andersen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.