All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis title examines the implications of research in the natural sciences for two important scientific approaches to individual behaviour, the economic/rational choice and the sociological/anthropological.
- Author(s)Alexander J. Field
- PublisherThe University of Michigan Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2004
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleEconomics, Cognition & Society
- Place of PublicationAnn Arbor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of Michigan Press
- Height230 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.