All listings for this product
Best-selling in Transport
Save on Transport
- £16.47Trending at £22.37
- £7.58Trending at £8.13
- £10.99Trending at £13.72
- £29.42Trending at £50.00
- £13.40Trending at £20.01
- £31.19Trending at £35.61
- £21.69Trending at £35.00
About this product
- DescriptionA history, description and analysis of the Speed model family of cars made by Alvis Ltd 1932-40; some of the most desirable high-performance cars of their day. As well as tracing their history, the author offers detailed technical analysis of each model with practical advice on the cars today.
- Author BiographyNick Walker studied engineering at Cambridge, but then pursued a career in business management and marketing. He is Honorary Librarian of the Vintage Sports-Car Club, Honorary Archivist of SAE-UK (formerly IBCAM), and a member of the Society of Automotive Historians. His special allegiance is to the Alvis marque, and he has owned examples bodied by both Vanden Plas and Cross & Ellis as well as serving as Chairman of the Alvis Owner Club. Now retired, he has in recent years written a number of books and articles on automotive history.
- Author(s)Nick Walker
- PublisherHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/12/2001
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Series TitleIn Detail (Herridge & Sons)
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 1
- Place of PublicationBeaworthy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHerridge & Sons Ltd
- Content Note70 colour and 140 b&w photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.